On-site diagnostic services
At Novant Health Lakeside Primary Care, our on site diagnostic services include:
- An in-office laboratory with certified technicians to draw blood, and when necessaryobtain
some immediate test results (complete blood count, mono test, hemoglobin A1C, H.
pylori, blood sugar, urine testsand others).
- The laboratory staff processes and sendsmore complextests to our off-site reference
labs. These results will be given to you in a timely manner.
- X-ray services are available in-office and performed by certified x-ray personnel.
Your physician will review the x-ray immediately, and back-up interpretation will
be provided by board-certified radiologists.
- Bone density evaluation by DEXA scanning is done inour office. A certified technician
performs the test and your doctor will interpret the results.
- Portable cardiac monitoring and 24-hour blood pressure monitoring devices are available
in our office.
- Spirometry testing for lung conditions and blood oxygen monitoring is available
in the office.
- Radionuclide heart treadmill testing is scheduled twice weekly at the Cornelius